- Site and equipment set-up each shift
- Approaching and surveying patrons after they have finished their meals
- Cleaning and storing study supplies, relaying data at end of day.
- Good organizational skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Strong communication and people skills
- Attentive to detail
- Previous research/survey experience is an asset.
September 15th – October 9th (~20 hours per week, including evenings and some weekend hours)
If you are interested, please forward your resume and unofficial school transcripts to Christine White. Please include details about your hours of availability on weekdays and weekends.
Telephone: 519 888 4567 ext. 36525